web statistics NYC Beard and Moustache Championships Blog: UPDATE: Hatchy!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

UPDATE: Hatchy!



Uh-oh! Looks like Hatchy's plans to win the NYCBMC "Patchy" category may have just hit a rough patch.

Hatchy writes:

"Dear Hatch Fans,

Bad news! Poor Hatchy got ruffed up by his own dog!
Let’s hope that nasty bruise clears up before the big competish...

- The Hatch"

I asked him for more information on the injury, and here's what he had to say:

"I Came home rip-shittied, let the dog out, wrastled a bit, and as far as I can remember, she walked past me (i was on the floor) and her mega-tail whipped across my brow. Within seconds there was a huge goose egg. Must have popped a blood vessel. Had a whole bunch of people over, it was quite the scene."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home