web statistics NYC Beard and Moustache Championships Blog: Herr Neas switches categories!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Herr Neas switches categories!



Look out moustache contestants! Looks like Herr Neas has shaved his beard, and will now be appearing at NYCBMC sporting a devil of an Imperial Moustache. That's gamesmanship!

FunPhaq'tTM: Fans of the World Beard and Moustache Championships are quick to point out that German champion Jurgen Burkhardt sports one of the best Imperial Staches in the world. (Warning: Jurgen's site is mostly in German, and posseses a wide array of international cycling pictures that are garishly photoshopped).

Anyway, back to Herr Neas:

"I am a substitute elementary school teacher in Richmond VA. I carved that moustache out of six months of beard growth to join Moustache May. I am raising money for a children's charity here in Richmond."

Here's a widdle viddy of Herr Neas' new 'stache:

1 Comments:

Blogger LazerFart said...

OH MAN OH MAN

thats is one beaut of a stache, jealousy surrounds me.

I have never cut or trimmed my mustache and its 16 months old*... and he can grow that in 6... very jealous


*=facial hair does not come easy for me, i cannot grow a beard, hair basically only grows on my upper lip, and it took me about 6 months to stop looking like a child molestor

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home