web statistics NYC Beard and Moustache Championships Blog: UPDATE: Training to be the NYCBMC Mascot

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

UPDATE: Training to be the NYCBMC Mascot



Jamie, the mascot in training, writes:

"before assuming any role, i find it incredibly important to submerse myself in the culture of the character i will be portraying. In this case, i have been involved in an intensive, six week training regiment involving physical and emotional role play. At times, i was so exausted and overwhelmed by my training, that i heavily debated the idea of quitting...thats right, walking away. It was during those difficult times that i was faced with two options. I could either cut and run, and walk away from the mascot business forever. Or, i could dig deep, pick myself up with my own two paws, take a deep breath, and continue my training. Here I am doing such a thing, during one of my recent nordic workouts..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home