web statistics NYC Beard and Moustache Championships Blog: Help Choose This Guy's Stage Name

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Help Choose This Guy's Stage Name



This is Burke. He's a member of the US Beard & Moustache Team. He just let me know that he'll be competing at NYCBMC, and I asked him about his stage name. Here's what he said:

I do have many nicknames given to me by my friends but my favorite is Ruckus. Here's a list of other nicknames I have:

Sqattin' Thomas
Lady Duke
Bev Star
Strong Thomas
Sweet Lady Star
Ruckus



I decided to turn his list into a poll, so go ahead and tell Burke what his stage name should be. Results will be divulged the night of the event, when Burke (AKA ?) steps on stage to whoop tail.

FunFaktTM: Burke competed at the 2005 World Beard & Moustache Championships in Berlin and took 5th place in the "Full Beard with Styled Upper Lip" Category.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home