web statistics NYC Beard and Moustache Championships Blog: "My chest hair measures 40cm and sometimes if people ask me if my moustache is real I show them my chest hair."

Monday, March 20, 2006

"My chest hair measures 40cm and sometimes if people ask me if my moustache is real I show them my chest hair."


BTUSA captain Phil Olsen informs us that Mohammed Rashid and his world record moustache are on a world tour, although mostly that tour seems to consist of going to a mall in Bahrain. Nevertheless, with a stache that once measured 71", and chest hair that clocks in at 15", Mohammed is man hair royalty.

At Phil's urging, I will probably give this cat a call and see if he wants to come to New York for the NYCBMC. Then I'll have to remind myself that today was the day that I chose to buy a calling card for Turkey so that I can contact someone with 15" chest hair (incidentally, that puts him at #3 in the world chest hair rankings).

The Bahrain Gulf Daily News has a scintillating interview with Mohammed Rashid here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home