web statistics NYC Beard and Moustache Championships Blog: "Is the RBC a real River Boat Captain or is that just a costume?"

Monday, March 27, 2006

"Is the RBC a real River Boat Captain or is that just a costume?"


Mavis18, thanks for your question. I met Dennis Dickerson when he was competing in Berlin, and let me tell you something: he's the real deal. And by real deal I mean I think he mentioned something about it. Anyway, he's got the hat.

UPDATE: Heard back from the RBC regarding his chops. He says:

"I have a 100 ton inland masters license from the US Merchant Marines, and am also a Retired Coast Guard Reserve Officer as well."

Then he signed his email like this:

"Rollin on the River,
-The RBC"

Click here to see the RBC in action. He invites you to take a trip with him on the Potomac this summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home