web statistics NYC Beard and Moustache Championships Blog: My email to The Association of Abe Lincoln Presenters

Thursday, January 12, 2006

My email to The Association of Abe Lincoln Presenters



Dear Mr. Borror,

I'm trying to get in contact with the Association of Abe Lincoln Presenters in order to invite your group to make a presentation at the New York City Beard and Mustache Championships this spring. The NYCBMC are a charitable event being held for the first time ever in New York. Because of Lincoln's famous beard, I was thinking it would be a great opportunity for your group to get some exposure, present some information about Honest Abe, and have a great time to boot! (not literally. i just mean you'll have a great time). If you or someone in your community would be interested, please let me know.

Hope to hear from you soon!

-Jon Bulette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home